Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Getting Directions - Supplemental Maps

I was messing around on itunes the other night (it's a hobby and huge time killer); I was searching for podcasts to download.

I didn't know that there was a "Bible in one year" podcast. I downloaded it and started listening on my way to and from work and at home yesterday and again this morning. My kids also asked to have it put on their ipods; they listened last night before they went to bed. What a great map!

If you are interested you can also listen on line. The website is http://www.dailyaudiobible.com/. If you search itunes, search Daily Audio Bible.

I also subscribed to a Christian comedian podcast as well as a few others. I am not doing this to make up or take the place of my quiet time with God; however, I trust that these "tools" will keep me headed in the right direction.

Anyone have any other tools they use?

2 comments:

  1. www.biblegateway.com and www.myutmost.org
    Two of my favorite tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently found this, too. And you're right, it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete